There are many different modifications available for your aircraft. Some may be made mandatory by EASA, FAA or the aircraft manufacturer, but the improvement of performance, reliability or ease of operation may also be a good reason to perform a modification on your aircraft.
Examples of mandatory modifications are mode “S” transponders, 8.33 kHz radios, RVSM systems, TCAS systems, IFR equipment or EASA and/or FAA Airworthiness Directives.
There are also numerous optional modifications available for most aircraft. When you have specific wishes concerning modifications on your aircraft, like GPS or autopilot systems, compliance with the applicable regulations is essential. Should your specific modification be not yet approved, we can set up and manage the approval process, making sure that your aircraft is compliant with the regulations. Successful modifications, which we recently performed are:
• Garmin GNS 430/530 systems on various aircraft types;
• Garmin GTN 650/750 systems on various aircraft types;
• Garmin COM/NAV sets and audio panels on various aircraft types;
• TRIG Avionics installations;
• Roll Steering systems on Cessna Citation I/II (SP);
• RVSM on Cessna Citation I/II(SP);
• Genesys/S-TEC autopilot systems with GPSS on various aircraft types;
• Aspen Avionics PFD/MFD systems;
• Avidyne TAS Traffic Advisory Systems;
• PS Engineering audio panel integration;
• JP Engineering digital primary engine instruments;
• Honeywell MFD with full avionics integration;
• RAM Aircraft Series IV engine upgrades with Q-tip propellers;
• Continental/Centurion 2.0 and 2.0S engine replacements and retrofits;
By clicking the links below you can access more information about the various products International Aviation Support can deliver and install in your aircraft. This list is not exhaustive so if your requirement is not listed, please feel free to contact us.
• Continental Diesel Engines
• Genesys Autopilots
• PS Engineering audio panels
• TRIG Avionics
• Avidyne porducts